Posted by : Alsy Taqiya Aug 15, 2017


What?
Ugh... this is the only thing
That always makes me feel everything
But oh, what a but!
Can't forget that, oh lust
Because it's something in my little world
And something too, in my whole world
That always plays on my mind
And riddles my brain... XD

Blah.. T.T

I often *blank* when you draw near by me
Can't say everything, but feels like a bee
Can't stare it, but heart beats too quick
Like a precious moment and a trick

LOL huh (?)
It's kinda funny
That so much words unspoken
It's kinda awkward
That so much silence between us

I'm so scared of looking at you
I'm sorry, I'm not perfect
I might not be the best, but...
there's always a reason, that's you,
And there's always a river, that flows in you...


......
《The photo is my old drawing , and so is this poem.. this is my very old poem that i wrote this when i was on 8th grade . XD 》

Leave a Reply

Comments Below Here~

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Sekai no Himitsu~ - Alsy Taqiya - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -