Posted by : Alsy Taqiya Aug 15, 2017

Beach, my favorite place to have holiday
Beach, my beloved place to begin making a poem of joy
I feel the warm air
I watch the blue water
I look at the open sky
I stand up on big stones
I smell steamy salt, shell, and sweet

I can see,
People do selfie,
People enjoy the scenery,
Children are happy,
With their building castle perfectly,
And their joining hands, with their family...


This gives me a massage of nature
Her words are soft and kind
and her gesture is rich in symbolism
That we need to attune ourselves
to the world around us to feel-
and to understand its subtle nuances


From the beach, I wonder with His creations
How small I seem to be walking
at the extremely wide beach is
and at the extremely big stones
And how I feel so alone standing amidst
the infinite expanse of the ocean
Thank you, Yaa Allah...


.......

《Photo taken in Kute beach》
Actually, this is my old poem. I posted this late. My poem was written because i felt so deep visiting beaches...

Leave a Reply

Comments Below Here~

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Sekai no Himitsu~ - Alsy Taqiya - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -